Versace's 2010 Spring Ready to Wear Collection

Besides Gucci, Versace has my favorite Ready to Wear Spring 2010 collections this year. I thought they were absolutely fashion forward and futuristic, inventive, bold, and sexy. I especially loved the colorful prints, intense bright colors, intricate, and fierce platform shoes of the Versace collection. This collection proved that soft and bold patterns can work hand in hand to create beautiful ensembles. Behind the curtain Donnatella Versace spread word of her inspiration for the collection, the highly anticipated film, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. "I loved the idea of that fantasyland," she said. Donnatella has shown from past collections that she can go beyond the sexy, and show a more "mature" collection. No one could evolve her brothers vision with the creativity, confidence, and renown beauty than Donnatella. Now that the season calls for Versace's expertise who can bring sexy back this spring than her. Especially when that season calls for short skirts with sparkling embellishments, plunging chiffon dresses of vivid pastels, studded leather, and glove-fitted suitings with perfect prints. If I could afford it all, I'd buy it all, and that is a fact. Here are some pieces I would die to touch let alone wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers