William Rast Fall 2010 Collection

Well if you thought Justin Timberlake would stop at singing, you were wrong. His N'Sync days were only the beginning of his career. I must admit, once I heard JT was designing a fashion line a few years back I was a bit worried. Yeah, he always looked fab at events, but to be a designer is something on another level. Well, I was wrong. I first bought a pair of the William Rast jeans sometime last year and I was in love, so I was eager to see the designs this year that just hit the catwalk.

Needless to say, I was blown away, and from the live Tweeters, I think they were too! JT and childhood friend, Trace Ayala really went all out for Fall 2010. Army jackets, cargo pants, leather, and fur really consumed the runway and the models. I loved the looks and color patterns used. It's so Fall.

I picked some of my favorites to share, so enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers