New Obsessions

Okay, so I am a complete fanatic when it comes to face and hair products. I am always up for trying new things, and often switch up shampoos and conditioners because I still haven't found the right one! As for face cleansers, I've used Shiseido for years, but I guess I started getting used to it and it wasn't doing its' job. Finally, I found my dream products, and the best part is they are all from the same store!

My good friend was always telling me to try Kiehl's for a while because all she did was rave about how amazing their products were, and I was always a bit hesitant to try it. I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on something that wasn't going to work- like I've done in the past. About a month ago I was fed up with my face wash and went to the nearest Kiehl's to try out their stuff. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I knew I wanted something that worked! The woman who helped me suggested the Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser and to follow it with the toner and moisturizer. Well, I am completely obsessed and so thankful I went!

In the March issue of Cosmopolitan I came across a page with the best/newest facial products. I forget what it was titled but this miracle serum was on the page. Kiehl's new Midnight Recovery Concentrate is my new best friend. Put on a few drops at night and wake up a new woman in the morning. The ingredients alone will make you go buy this product. It's ah-maz-ing!!
With my purchase the woman gave me a little sample of the Amino Acid shampoo, which I tried in the shower earlier. O-M-G!! My hair is soooo silky smooth it's insane. My hair is very, very long and it's hard to find a shampoo/conditioner that will work with me. Well, I think I found it! I am going right back to Kiehl's tomorrow to pick up a full size bottle and the conditioner. It is beyond amazing.
If you are just as in-tune with your products as I am, get to Kiehl's and ditch your other products. Find a Kiehl's near you or shop online (it's free shipping with orders over $50)!

www.kiehls.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers