Lindsay Lohandcuffs



The wait is over (again).

Lindsay Lohan was taken to jail today serve her prison sentence for violating parole. While it's unclear how many days she will actually serve in the slammer, it's clear that we're not going to be able to about much else considering everything will be documented - who is going to visit her, if she's receiving special treatment, etc.

If you have nothing else to do and, for whatever reason, can't get enough of Lindsay's drama, I'd say your best bet for the most timely information is HollywoodLife.com. They were outside the courthouse this morning, have been breaking news on her case (and Mel Gibson's) before anyone else, and Bonnie Fuller will be on your TV discussing the insanity following Ms. Lohan's predicament.

I know I may sound a bit harsh, but honestly, I have nothing against LL. I've never met her, and I wasn't at any of her court dates (and I certainly didn't follow her to her alcohol classes or to the clubs). However, it wears on me when all I hear from her camp is that her prison sentence is the reflection of some grave error in the justice system. As far as I'm concerned, Lindsay violated her probation and is serving out the consequences. While I do feel sorry that she's going to be spending time in jail - something, thankfully, most of us never have to face - I'm not going to sit here and pretend like she didn't do anything or doesn't deserve this treatment because she's a public figure.

Anyway. All ranting and raving aside, there are more important things happening as we speak! Check the next post for more details, and I'll promise to try to keep the Hollywood prison shoptalk to a minimum.


@ClaireMBiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers