Guess Who's Back (Back Again...)




The wait is over.

No, Gossip Girl hasn't returned to grace our airwaves. And wrong again, Lindsay hasn't been locked up yet. The correct answer?

I'm back.

Miss me? No doubt you've been poring over the latest post's from MSMPR 24/7 hoping to see the tell-tale signs of my return. (Where is the overwhelming sarcasm? Where is the snippy wit? Where are all those typos?...Kidding on that last one, folks).

But, seriously. I hope you all are as excited as I am that I'll be blogging here again! And get ready, because this blog is about to be taken to the next level.

We promised you non-stop coverage of all things fashionable, charitable, laughable, PR-able, etc. - and we're going to deliver on that promise. Be sure to bookmark this page as a favorite, because with all the news I'm going to bringing you, you're going to have to try to keep up.

And without further ado (and a tiny bit less good-natured pomp), I bring you: The Return.


And for those of you who now have vintage Eminem playing in your head thanks to the title of this post - you're welcome ;) bet you didn't see THAT one coming, huh?

@ClaireMBiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers