It's Not You, It's B: Beyonce and Father Split Ways Professionally



Beyonce has uttered the words no man wants to hear: "It's not you, it's B."

Beyonce's publicist announced recently that the singer's father would no longer serve as her manager. Her father, Mathew Knowles, has managed his daughter since her teenage years, including her time spent with the pop group "Destiny's Child."

Although there is no word on the cause for the professional split, Beyonce and her father are quick to stress the strength of their father-daughter bond.

"Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success," he said.

The singer released the following statement:

"He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me," Beyonce said.

What do you think, readers? Is there some drama brewing we don't know about or is it simply a professional decision?

MSMPR24seven does not own the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers