Hot This Week? No, RichRocks is Hot EVERY Week


Go pick up your OK! Magazine and flip to the Hot This Week section.

Pause.

Now go grab you laptop or smart phone and get online, because those pieces of jewelry give new meaning to the phrase "must buy."

MSMPR is beyond proud to be working with - and how could we not be when everyone is wearing them!

And believe me, if the cast of Gossip Girl is glittering in these gems, you need to be too.

I know, I know, but before you tell me there's no way you can afford anything anything Blake Lively or Taylor Momsen (let alone their characters) are wearing, let me mention the best part.

Every piece from RichRocks is under $100.

No, that wasn't a typo - every. piece. is. under. $100.

Hooked, yet? Trust me, visit their Web site (http://www.richrocksnyc.com/) and you will be.

If you're still hesitant (I don't know, maybe you don't think you can pull off jewelry that these 20-somethings are wearing), take a closer look - I wasn't kidding when I said everyone is rocking the hottest thing in jewelry.

Everyone from Kelly Ripa to the ladies from Today and The View have been out and about in these pieces!

I could go on and on about how timeless the jewelry is, how affordable it is, etc. - but I'm going to have to cut this post short.

I have some online shopping to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers