Congrats to Nina Dobrev - Our Best Dressed at the 2010 Emmy Awards!


I know you've all been waiting for it, so here it is: our coverage of the Emmys!

We've picked our favorites looks from the red carpet and have been pouring over the coverage from our friends at HollywoodLife.com (because no one does it better), and we're ready to dish, so here we go!

First place: Nina Dobrev (Zuhair Murad)

Nina's look was hands down my favorite of the night. Nothing screamed couture as much as her Zuhair Murad gown did last night - nothing. She looked stunning in it, and it was the epitome of what an award show dress should be - elegant, glamorous, daring. I'm still drooling over it hours later!


Second place: Lea Michele (Oscar de la Renta)

Lea may not have taken home a statue last night, but I bet winding up on today's cover of WWD was still a stellar birthday present. No one rocked Oscar at the Emmys as well as Lea did; combined with the hair, jewelry, and makeup - the Glee star was stunning!

Honorable mentions: Heidi Klum (Marchesa), Christina Hendricks (Zac Posen), and Kelly Osbourne (Tony Ward).

Did you see Heidi Klum?! It was so inspiring the see the hottest mom out there rock that Marchesa mini!

Christina Hendricks also looked like a dream in one of Zac Posen's gown - the perfection of Old Hollywood glamour.

Kelly Osbourne, who, I'll be honest, I didn't expect to wow me on the carpet, was a delight! That black Tony Ward gown fit her to perfection and the detailing was beyond.

Finally, I have to admit, I had to disagree with the HollywoodLife.com crew on a few points - I grew up on Gilmore Girls, so Lauren Graham can do no wrong, but I wasn't impressed by her white and black dress.

On that same note, (and I'm bracing myself for the bashing) I really did not care for January Jones' Atelier Versace gown. I know, I know - the detailing on the gown was masterful and she looked fantastic, BUT it was a little much for my taste. The full, short skirt and flowing train just did not do it for me.

For everything you ever needed (and didn't know you needed) to know about the Emmy Awards as well as everything for everything and anything celebrity, check out HollywoodLife.com and stayed tuned for Bonnie Fuller - she's making appearances everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers