Karlie Kloss Supports Minimum Age Requirements for Models




Karlie Kloss does not live the life of an average 19 year old.


For starters, she had made her rounds on the international modeling circuit before most teenage girls were getting their drivers' license.


As The Cut reported, The Council of Fashion Designers of America have suggested designers not hire girls under the age of 16 to walk in their runway shows, but some designers are ignoring the call.


Kloss had this to say about the age restriction:


"I think it's great. Because I started when I was 15, there's no doubt there are lots of things that I wish, um, you know I dunno - I wish I would have been a little more mature. A little older. Because there's a lot. This career, there's a lot you have to handle and it's somewhat difficult when you're thrown into it and you don't really know what to do."


Fashion photographer Nigel Barker agreed.


"We should see fuller-figured girls, and older! Why don't we just see women? I mean, women are who buy the clothes If you can't put them on a woman, what are you trying to say?"


Readers, do you agree that girls should be older before hitting the runway?


MSMPR24seven does not own the rights to the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers