Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: "I Will Never Expose This Child"


While most of the baby talk this week has centered on Beyonce and the little bun in her oven, it's hard to forget the gorgeous Carla Bruni-Sarkozy is also expecting.

The French first lady released this statement earlier this week, letting the press know she won't allow the media to publish photos of her baby:

"You don't have a child for the gallery...I understand the media interest [but] for children it's not possible. I will do everything to protect this infant and I'll be absolutely rigorous. I will never show photos of this child, I will never expose this child."

While the public would arguably love to see an image or two of l'enfant, it's understandable the mother would like to keep some things sacred.

Readers, do you think the media should be allowed to photograph children?

MSMPR24seven does not own the rights to the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers