Justin Bieber Launches Own Perfume


Want to smell like Justin Bieber? Now you too just like the Canadian pop star wants you to smell, thanks to the launch of his first perfume (not cologne, perfume). It’s apparently a “fruity gourmand” scent, and it’s being marketed toward 14-18 year old girls, naturally.

"Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy!" said the singer. “I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”

The fragrance, which will hit department and specialty stores in June, will retail at $35 and all proceeds will go to charity.
Readers, would you wear “Someday” by Justin Bieber?

MSMPR24seven does not own the rights to the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers