DIY or Die - We LOVE These Looks You Can Make At Home!

I've been a tad obsessed with DIY lately. And when I say obsessed, I'm not kidding - I've been trolling fashion blogs for different projects I can try (namely, those without any sewing involved), and I've found a few I've just got to share!

First, I have to thank Glamour.com for turning me on to these two: the first, a chic, studded blazer, and the second, a LV-inspired top.



For the blazer, the DIY project cost under $20! Indiana (pictured in her creation) found a fully lined blazer at a thrift store and bought the studs online. To read Glamour's full article, visit http://bit.ly/6KB1Ws.


See above for the Louis Vuitton look that inspired Ty's DIY project. Ty took a "super long" Forever 21 scarf and an Old Navy long sleeved top to create her own runway to reality look (below).

Feeling inspired yet? My advice? Skip the Starbucks this week, set aside $40 (maximum), and try these projects this weekend! It'll be a great way to save money, and you'll be beyond flattered when your friends are dying to know where you got your look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers