What Not To Wear...Ever!

Okay, we've all been totally guilty of wearing something we shouldn't have one time or another. I was caught red handed last week so I decided to share my experience and keep up the Fashion Don'ts in a weekly update. The MSMPR team is keeping an eye out on those scary fashions that should not be seen anywhere! We will fill you in on what we find, how to say goodbye to those horrendous pieces, and move forward with the tragic loss! Each post will be signed by yours truly for a more personal feel. Enjoy!

Here is my first (and last) Fashion Offense!

Last week we had such beautiful weather and most people broke out their sandals, short sleeves/tank tops, and light-weight pants, but I did something a little different. Even though the sun was strong the wind made it cold (for me at least) so I wanted to stay warm and enjoy the weather. So...I wore my navy blue Juicy Couture velour track suit. I knew it was a crime before it was committed, but I still don't think it makes it right. Don't always Choose Juicy!

My offense wasn't as bad as a woman wearing velour leopard pants in Atlantic City, but my crime does not go unseen! Learn from this mistake and ladies, don't ever commit!

Stay tuned for more of the MSMPR's Fashion Police!

Yours truly,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers