Love..!!
The person who makes you the happiest
Can makes you hurt the most...
Love is like wine
When U have too much of it
U begin to act stupid...
Never ignore the person who
LOVE U! CARE FOR U! MISS U!
because.....
One day u may wake up from
ur sleep and realize that
u have lost the Moon
While counting for the Stars....
I miss U when ur far away
I think about U night and day
Even If we cant be together
I'll miss U now and forever....
Knowing sum1 like U
has made me happy in a million way
and if I ever have to let U go
I would like to find a million reasons to make U stay...
I woke up "SMILING" as I remember I have sum1 like U
and I hope many years from now
I would still wake up "SMILING" for the same good reason...
A million words would not bring U back,
I know because I've tried..
Neither would a million tears,
I know because I've cried...


p/s thankz 2 one of ma fb frens 4 giving diz words..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers